Teach English in South Korea with EPIK. Apply early! Download the application form and send it via e-mail to EPIK’s coordinator (See e-mail address below).
JOB POST BY EPIK:
Are you interested in teaching abroad and gaining valuable teaching experience? Are you eager to work abroad in a safe and rewarding work environment with competitive benefits? EPIK (The English Program in Korea), a division of the Korean Ministry of Education is currently inviting qualified candidates to apply for our Spring 2015 teaching positions. EPIK provides all applicants with support 100% of the way, making it easy for teachers to make the transition to working and living abroad.
Metropolitan Cities: Seoul, Busan, Daegu, Gwangju, Daejeon, and Ulsan
Provinces: Gangwon, Chungbuk, Jeonbuk, Gyeongbuk, Gyeongnam, and Jeju
2. Number of Positions: 600+
3. Contract Period: 1-year contract
4. Duties: Jointly conduct English classes with Korean co-teachers and/or lead English classes
5. Salary: 1.8 – 2.7 million KRW (Korean won)/per month (varies according to qualifications)
6. Benefits: Housing, entrance/exit allowance, settlement allowance, severance pay, paid vacation (18 days), medical insurance, and free orientation (6-9 days)
7. Application Deadline: TBA
Eligibility – EPIK Requirements
– You must be a citizen from one of the 7 designated countries (Canada, USA, Ireland, United Kingdom, South Africa, Australia, or New Zealand).
– Korean ability not required
– Teaching experience not required
– A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline
Where to Apply: EPIK Office, Korea (email@example.com)
Note: We do NOT accept resumes or cover letters. Please visit our website and download our application available in the Apply by Email section.
For more information, please go to EPIK or visit our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/EPIKprogram
(Tel. 82-2-3668-1400/1401, Fax. 82-2-765-9947)
We look forward to receiving your applications!
Passing the Interview – EPIK South Korea
TESOL Certification in South Korea
OnTESOL recommends the 120-hour Specialized TESOL Certificate with TEYL for teaching English in South Korea. EPIK gives preference to teachers who have completed a 20-hour Practicum. Contact Ontesol for more information on how to set up your 20-hour Practicum after the online course.