Online TESOL Certificate Courses Accredited by TESL Canada
Earn your TESOL certificate online
Earn your TESOL certificate online and become qualified to teach English in Canada, teach English abroad, or teach English online. Our TESOL courses have been evaluated and accredited by TESL Canada since 2003 and ACTDEC UK since 2007. Our TESOL certification courses are completely online and you will be assigned a TESL Canada approved personal tutor to answer your questions and provide extensive feedback on your assignments.
Qualify for the Best Jobs in Canada!
If you wish to teach English in Canada, the minimum requirement for a teaching job at a Canadian language school is TESL Canada Professional Standard 1 certification. Experienced teachers who hold an MA in Education or Linguistics and TESL Canada Professional Standard 2 certification are eligible to work in colleges and universities.
We are the first accredited online TESOL institute in Canada and the first online TESOL institute in the world to offer a supervised in-class Practicum module. Read about us!
OUR TESOL COURSES AND THEIR CANADIAN ACCREDITATION:
The 120-hour TESOL Certificate is perfect for:
- Those who want to teach English abroad and need an internationally recognized TESOL certification.
- Those who want to teach at Canadian language academies.
- Canadian public school teachers who want to get professional TESOL / TESL / TEFL training on planning ESL lessons using the Communicative Approach.
The 250-hour TESOL Diploma is perfect for:
- Experienced ESL teachers returning to Canada, who need to pursue TESL Canada certification online and at their own pace.
- People who are seeking an international career and would like to get the best training from the beginning. The 250-hour TESOL course will prepare you for exciting career advancement opportunities and lucrative teaching jobs worldwide.
Testimonial – Chris Noel: The TESOL Diploma course is full of relevant and high quality information and activities/lesson plan ideas that would easily work well in all ESL classes. I could instantly see the real life applications for all of the theory that is included in the course as a whole. My tutor was always helpful and timely in giving assignment feedback. Overall, I thought the course was well put together and challenging. I am 100% satisfied with OnTESOL’s 250-hour TESOL Diploma course.
READY TO BECOME TESOL CERTIFIED?
Our accredited TESOL programs will give you the skills and knowledge you need.