TEACH ENGLISH IN SOUTH KOREA
WITH TRAVEL AND TEACH
Travel and Teach Recruiting works with 100’s of schools across the Korean peninsula. From large metropolitan cities like Seoul, Daegu, Incheon and Busan, to smaller coastal cities like Ulsan, Goeje and Pohang – we will find the perfect position that meets your preferences.
We have been working with most of our schools since 2001 and have developed great working relationships with them.
ABOUT THE JOB:
- Contract term: 12 months
- Salary: 2.1 – 2.7 million Won per month (dependent on Education + experience)
- Airfare: Paid for by school
- Single fully furnished accommodations paid for by school (shared for couples)
- 1 month severance bonus upon completion of contract
- 50% health care provided
- Korean pension contributions from school (approx. 100,000 won/month)
- Vacation: 10-12 days + all Korean National Holidays (11 days)
- Working days: Monday-Friday. No weekends, no split shifts
- Number of Western English teachers at school: 3-20
- Age of students: From Kindergarten to junior school (depending on specific school)
- Curriculum: Provided by school
- Must be from one of the following 7 countries: Canada, USA, UK, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland and South Africa.
- Must have a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree (in any major)
- Must have a clean criminal background
- Must have a clean bill of health