TEACH ESL ONLINE WITH VIPKID
VIPKID is looking for native speakers to teach their growing number of 4 to 12-year-old students in China. We look for teachers who are passionate about teaching and have the skills to provide engaging classes.
Founded in 2013, VIPKID’s mission is to provide the American elementary school experience to Chinese children. Because of its innovative curriculum, VIPKID has won awards including the Shengjing Top 21 Global Innovation Award in 2015 and Tencent’s China’s Most powerful education brand in 2015. Join over 15,000 teachers around the world who work flexible hours and make between $500 to over $3000 US a month as an online English Teacher with VIPKID! Click below to Teach ESL Online With VIPKID:
HOW TO APPLY
These positions are competitive so please ensure you include the following information in your application
- Why you are enthusiastic about working with VIPKID
- Your relevant teaching experience
- Applicant screening
- Interview and demo lesson
- Initial teacher preparation
- Mock Class 1
- Mock Class 2
Our teachers receive a base pay of US$14-$18/hour. There are bonuses for every lesson, so a typical salary range would be between US$ 16-22/hour.
There are many teachers who consistently make over US$ 3,000 a month.
This position is ideal for part-time teachers looking to supplement their income and to develop skills in teaching ESL to children. Salaries are paid once a month.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Familiarity with the North American education system
- Tech Requirements: Desktop or laptop with fast internet, audio, and video
- TESOL certificate
There are no minimum hours you have to work per week and you choose your schedule! You could do 20 hours a week or 7 hours depending on your own availability.
- Teachers must commit to a minimum of 6 months with the opportunity to extend
- Start date: Immediately
- Hours: Peak hours are Monday-Sunday 6:00-10:00 pm, and Saturday-Sunday 9:00 a.m.-11:00 am in Beijing time.