Teach ESL Online With VIPKID
- Bachelor’s degree
- Familiarity with the North American education system
- Tech Requirements: Desktop or laptop with fast internet, audio, and video
- TESOL certificate
There are no minimum hours you have to work per week and you choose your schedule! You could do 20 hours a week or 7 hours depending on your own availability.
- Teachers must commit to a minimum of 6 months with the opportunity to extend
- Start date: Immediately
- Hours: Peak hours are Monday-Sunday 6:00-10:00 pm, and Saturday-Sunday 9:00 a.m.-11:00 am in Beijing time.
Our teachers receive a base pay of US$14-$18/hour. There are bonuses for every lesson, so a typical salary range would be between US$ 16-22/hour.
There are many teachers who consistently make over US$ 3,000 a month.
This position is ideal for part-time teachers looking to supplement their income and to develop skills in teaching ESL to children. Salaries are paid once a month.
How to Apply
These positions are competitive so please ensure you include the following information in your application
- Why you are enthusiastic about working with VIPKID
- Your relevant teaching experience
- Applicant screening
- Interview and demo lesson
- Initial teacher preparation
- Mock Class 1
- Mock Class 2