TESOL Jobs in Czech Republic
The Czech Republic offers a wonderful Eastern Europe experience. The country has a rich history and some of the most beautiful architecture in the world.
The largest ESL market is ‘in-company’ Business English. Teachers work as freelancers and are hired by organizations that offer programs to staff and management on the companies’ premises. Sometimes teachers work for two or more ‘in-company’ programs.
Teachers can also work at private ESL institutes that offer General English, test preparation, and TEYL courses.
Salary is 1,000 to 1,500 euros per month. Accommodation is usually not included, but the cost of living is much lower in the Czech Republic than in other locations in Europe.
TESOL Expert in Czech Republic
Find expert advice from our TESOL graduates!
- Job Conditions and Opportunities
- Teaching Business English: Motivating Your Students
- Teaching Grammar to Czechs: Overcoming Their Language Difficulties
- Challenges of Teaching Business English One-to-One in Prague
- Tips for Teaching Business English One-to-One in Prague
- Czech Republic Visa for non-EU Teachers