51Talk is Hiring Online ESL Teachers!
Teach English Online to K-12 Students
51Talk offers fun professional online ESL teaching jobs. Get a stable income and work from the comfort of your home! 51Talk is one of the fastest growing online ESL platforms for K-12 students from China. You will be using their award-winning curriculum and online platform.
51Talk recently became the first online Chinese education company to go public on the New York Stock Exchange. The school continues grow through strategic partnership agreements with world-renowned ELT organizations such as Highlights, Pearson, Cambridge University Press, Oxford University Press, and the American International School of Utah.
51Talk Job Requirements and Benefits
- BA degree or higher
- Experience teaching kids (minimum of 1 year)
- Experience in the U.S. or Canadian education systems
- Desire to engage and inspire young learners
- At least one teaching certificate: state certifications, TESOL certification, etc. (Preferred)
- ESL experience (Preferred)
- The classes: 45-minute full immersion English language group classes
- The pay: Base rate of $18 per 45-minute class, plus performance based bonuses
- The curriculum: S. Common Core aligned lesson material, built from the ground up by our in-house team
- The timing: Must be available to teach during our peak hours
- The place: Conveniently teach from your own home – no commute!
- The necessities: All you’ll need is a computer, a strong internet connection, and a noise-cancelling headset – we provide the rest
- The benefits: You will receive ongoing professional development through our teacher training courses.
- The culture: You will learn about Chinese culture through classroom exchanges with our students.
- Contract type: Independent contractor
- Start date: Immediately
- Contract term: 1 year
- Payment details: Teachers are paid through their choice of PayPal or bank transfer each month for the previous month’s work
- Hours: Lesson times must be during our peak hours on: