Benefits of the 250-hour TESOL Diploma – Teach English Abroad and in Canada
- Accreditation: Pursue TESL Canada accreditation through us. Our online TESOL Diploma 250-hour is recognized by TESL Canada at their Professional Standard 2 upon completion of a 20-hour Practicum. Language schools in Canada require teachers to hold TESL Canada accreditation, which is also highly recognized worldwide.
- Top-quality: This program offers more training in the Theory and Methodology of TESOL than most courses worldwide, including CELTA and any 4-week TESOL / TEFL course. (TESOL Syllabus).
- Flexibility: Study online and from the comfort of your home. Take your time to complete the TESOL Diploma and contact your tutor to ask questions and engage in an academic discussion.
- 10 years offering top quality teacher training! Coventry House International launched Ontesol in 2003 to offer its 5-week TESOL course, which recognized by Trinity CertTESOL/TESL Canada Professional Standard 1, in an online format. In 2007, the program was upgraded to 250 hours to become eligible for TESL Canada Professional Standard 2 accreditation.
- Affordability: The online TESOL Diploma is more affordable than any on-site TESOL program as savings on brick and mortar are passed to the trainee. Ontesol’s Diploma is also more affordable than similar programs run by Canadian Universities, which have an expensive organizational structure.
Become a professional ESL teacher with Coventry House International-Ontesol and teach English worldwide!
Tips for Teaching English in Canada
Canada is a multicultural nation and it attracts ESL students from all over the world. ESL teachers must understand their students and encourage them to step outside their comfort zone. ESL teachers must also be aware of the (inter) cultural dynamics in the ESL classroom. Canada is a safe, developed country and teachers should take advantage of the many attractions to foster a classroom outside the classroom, where students from different nations can interact in English.