WHY TEACH WITH EF ENGLISH FIRST?
EF English First provides the environment and resources that ESL teachers need to grow and succeed. Their state-of-the-art centers come equipped with computer suits, interactive whiteboards, printers , photocopiers and touch screen TV’s and iPads in the classrooms to support lesson delivery and facilitation while enhancing students’ learning. Resources include:
- Full suite of books and learning materials published by EF.
- Fully equipped teachers’ rooms, with libraries of supplementary resources and teaching notes, full of ideas for your specific lessons
- Interactive whiteboard-driven multimedia lessons. Learners can interact with, touch, feel, hear, and see the language.
- Internet accessible via the interactive whiteboard in every classroom
- Academic support and guidance from an experienced Director of Studies
TEACH ENGLISH TO ADULTS, CHILDREN, OR ONLINE
Teaching Young Learners: Teach small classes at EF First Centers for Kids and Teens. Teach students from ages three to 18 years old.
Teaching Adults: Teach English face-to face lessons with a maximum of four students, workshop-style classes with up to 25 students, and “Life Club”-style English Conversation classes.
Teaching Online: Online ESL courses offered from the Shanghai teaching facility. Online ESL teachers get the same benefits as adult ESL teachers.
TEACHING JOBS IN 60+ CITIES!
EF English First has language schools in China’s largest cities. You can apply to teach English in:
- Harbin and many more!
SALARY AND BENEFITS
|Salary||• Up to 16,400RMB/month!|
• Qualification allowance
• Airfare allowance
|Holidays||National holidays (usually 12 days) + 10 days|
|Relocation Assistance||• 10,000RMB cash advance|
• Airport pickup
• Two-week hotel stay
• Help finding an apartment
|Working Visa||Legal Z visa provided|
|Working Hours||40 hours a week includes preparation and admin time|
|Mandarin Chinese Lessons||Provided via online learning platform (with a tutor)|
|Training & Career Development||• Regular training and workshops|
• Varied career path—teaching, training, management,
operations, product development
|Start Date||All year round|
|Other||Bonus for summer course|
- BA degree.
- 120-hour Advanced TESOL Certificate.
- Native speaker from Canada, USA, UK, Ireland, South Africa, Australia, or New Zealand.
- The ability to obtain a clear background check.
- Teaching experience is preferred, but not essential