Teach English in Indonesia
Openings in more than 20 cities across Indonesia!
As part of our partnership with EF English First, Ontesol is excited to bring you news of the latest teaching opportunities at EF Indonesia!
EF English First currently operates 77 schools in Indonesia delivering classes to over 20,000 students.
Teaching positions are available in both EF’s Kids and Teens and Adult schools. We welcome you to take the next step in your teaching career while exploring this exotic and fascinating country.
Why EF English First?
- A Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 120-hour TESOL/TEFL Certificate
- A clear background check
- Native speaker from Canada, USA, UK, Ireland, South Africa, Australia, or New Zealand.
- Availability to live abroad for at least 1 year
- To meet Indonesia’s visa requirements, you must be a citizen from the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Ireland, Australia or New Zealand.
EMPLOYMENT BENEFITS PACKAGE
- Competitive salary (based on qualifications and experience)
- Round trip flight
- Housing or allowance provided
- Sponsored work visa
- Health Insurance
- Minimum 10 paid annual leave days plus all national holidays
- Airport pickup
- Free Bahasa Indonesia lessons
- Weekly EF sponsored social events, team building, job rotation scheme