Salary and Benefits
|Salary||• Competitive salary|
• Qualification allowance
• Airfare allowance
|Holidays||National holidays (usually 12 days) + 10 days|
|Relocation Assistance||• 10,000RMB cash advance|
• Airport pickup
• Two-week hotel stay
• Help finding an apartment
|Working Visa||Legal Z visa provided|
|Working Hours||40 hours a week includes preparation and admin time|
|Mandarin Chinese Lessons||Provided via online learning platform (with a tutor)|
|Training & Career Development||• Regular training and workshops|
• Varied career path—teaching, training, management,
operations, product development
|Start Date||All year round|
|Other||Bonus for summer course|
Teach English to Adults, Children, or Online
Teaching Young Learners: Teach small classes at EF First Centers for Kids and Teens. Teach students from ages three to 18 years old.
Teaching Adults: Teach English face-to face lessons with a maximum of four students, workshop-style classes with up to 25 students, and “Life Club”-style English Conversation classes.
Teaching Online: Online ESL courses offered from the Shanghai teaching facility. Online ESL teachers get the same benefits as adult ESL teachers.
- BA degree
- Native speaker from Canada, USA, UK, Ireland, South Africa, Australia, or New Zealand.
- The ability to obtain a clear background check.
- Teaching experience preferred (Minimum 2 years for Beijing and Shanghai).