Already got TESOL / TEFL certification? Get a $100 rebate when you upgrade your credentials to Coventry House International-Ontesol’s 250-hour TESOL Diploma.
This offer is perfect for:
- Certified Canadian teachers returning from abroad who need TESL Canada accreditation to qualify for jobs in Canada.
- Anyone who completed a TESOL / TEFL certificate program at another institution and needs more training.
- Certified teachers contemplating on spending $2,400 for a 4-week CELTA course. The 250-hour Diploma is much more comprehensive than any 4-week course!
- Offer is also valid for those who completed a Master of Education in Canada, USA, UK, or Australia.
- Offer valid in August 2013
- Candidates must complete the registration form and payment online, type rebate code ‘TEFLCertified100’ in the rebate code area, and send a scanned copy of their TESOL / TEFL certificate and transcript (Or MA in Education transcripts) via e-mail within 10 business days of having their TESOL Diploma program activated. A $100 rebate will be issued within 48 business hours of having completed all requirements.
- Candidates must have a minimum of 100-hour TESOL / TEFL certification issued by an institute that is currently in business.
- Must be TESOL / TEFL / TESL certification or completed a Master of Education in Canada, USA, UK, or Australia. Offer not valid with other teaching credentials.
- This offer cannot be combined with the free specialist course (TEYL or TBEC) offer.