Teach English in Russia with EF English First
Teach with the Leading ESL Institute in Russia
Teach English to adults or kids & teens at one of the modern schools that EF English First has across Russia. All classrooms come equipped with state-of-the-art technologies and teachers get the support they need to plan and deliver effective lessons.
Job Package Includes
- 65,000 RUB monthly, based on qualifications (approx. US$1,800 or 1,100 GBP)
- 3,500 RUB per month towards annual flight allowance
- Full legal work visa
- Health insurance
- Up to 28 annual leave days plus national holidays
- Airport pick-up upon arrival
- Relocation assistance, including a housing loan and apartment search support
- Training and development programs
- Contract renewal bonus
Why Teach English in Russia with EF English First?
Applying for jobs abroad can be a stressful process. EF English First will simplify this process by walking with you through every step of the way. They will even cover some of the costs involved with moving to Russia! Furthermore, EF English First has been the leading ESL school in the world since they first opened in 1965. Teachers who apply with EF know that they will work at a reputable school and they will get everything as promised. Last but not least, teaching with EF is not just a gap-year job. They have 460 offices and schools in 52 countries where you can pursue amazing career advancement opportunities!
Job Requirements – Teach English with EF in Russia!
- A bachelor’s degree
- TESOL / TEFL Certification
- The ability to provide a clear background check
- Native speaker from Canada, USA, UK, or Australia
Got questions? Apply now or send us a message via the contact form.